Getting ready to board our flight.
Mesmerized by Elmo movies.
She went down the frog slide about 50 times!
They made the kids get out of the pool during adult swim - it was tough getting Reese out of the pool so I had to entice her with some applesauce.
After 2 straight hours in the pool, she was exhausted and just wanted her blankie and "papi" (pacifier).

We flew with Reese for the first time since Christmas and I was really nervous as she is super busy. The flight to Texas was not too bad, but she did not fall asleep until the last 20 minutes of the flight. Reese had so much fun playing with her second cousins at the water park. She was fearless - time for swimming lessons this fall! I had to fly back to Indy by myself with Reese, as Bo had to stay in Texas for work for the week. Luckily, she slept almost the entire time!
Reese waiting for us to board our flight home.
No comments:
Post a Comment