Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Telling the Soon-To-Be Grandparents!


Bo and I were trying to think of a creative way to tell our parents that we were expecting. My parents treat our two Wheaten Terriers, Charlie and Henry, like their grandchildren (since they do not have grandchildren yet). Therefore, I bought iron-on letters from Michaels and made t-shirts for our puppies to wear over to my parents house. The puppies were so excited to see grandma that she had a hard time reading what the shirts said, "I am going to be a big brother." Eventually, my mom figured it out and could not contain herself! Bo's mom lives 2.5 hours away, so we had to bring a framed photo of Charlie and Henry in their t-shirts to give her. She too was very excited about the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment